22 October 2011

Skin rescue

It's officially the season I hate most...winter. The thing is though I don't actually mind it, I like layering up and buying big old grandad cardys and I LOVE Christmas! December is the best month ever!
However, as soon as it gets cold outside and the central heating goes on.....my skin can't hack it. It literally gives up on me.
I suffer from eczema and it's at its worst during the cold months, it's a lot better now than it used to be but it's just so annoying and irritating when it flares up...especially if I'm wearing fake tan. (PATCHY)
If I could have any wonderful surgery it would definitely be a bloody skin transplant, I officially hate mine!
I've always wanted to try Dermalogica's skin care products as I know they're meant to be good for dry or sensitive skin. So whilst I was at Gatwick doing some duty free shopping this summer I thought I might as well give it a try.
I bought the ultra calming range which came with a moisture spritz, a cleanser, a relief masque, some serum concentrate and barrier repair gel. (All seen in the picture).
I used the relief masque tonight as my skin was feeling a bit dull and flaky and I left it on for ten minutes before washing off. I then applied the serum concentrate and barrier repair gel. After this had sunk in I gave my face a good moisture blitz with the ultra calming mist.
My face felt soo much softer and looked really radiant! I want to keep using the products every day but I'm worried they'll run out soon and as the make is quite expensive (worth it!) I want to keep it as long as possible!
If you suffer from sensitive skin I definitely recommend giving Dermalogica a go. Yes it's pricey but in my opinion it's worth it. I just wish I could afford it more regularly!!!

1 comment:

  1. I have tried that stuff before and it works wonders!

    I don't use it at the moment because, as you stated, it is a tad pricey. And also, if I use the same product all the time, my skin becomes used to it so it no longer has any effect, such a pain!

    Jazz xo
    http://cupcakesnsweets.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Follow me on Twitter and Instagram @Fran_Frith :)