12 November 2011

help please tanning fans!

Ok so I've tried Rimmel instant wash off tans in both gel and mousse forms. I have absolutely no problems with them I just wish they didn't wash off!! They give me perfect coverage and a great colour but it's a no-go in rain or drink-spilling areas!

So I tried Lauren Goodger's tan as I've read brilliant reviews of it. However, I haven't been that impressed to be honest. I got the mousse and like people say, it has no fake tan smell which is great. But when you wash the excess tan off you're not left with much of a colour at all! I also found it to go a bit patchy.

Now, I've seen this product and as I have dry skin it sounds like it would be perfect for me. But I'm confused as to whether it's an instant tan or a graudual tanning moisturiser? Has anyone used it? Help please!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow me on Twitter and Instagram @Fran_Frith :)