18 November 2011

Tis the season to DAZZLE

They're in every magazine, on every website and in every shop....sequins! Party season always allows for a bit of sparkle but this year, the trend is going all out. From embellishments and metallics to full length glittering masterpieces. Here's a pick of my fave festive dresses so far:

River Island £80

River Island £65 (seriously considering buying)

Miss Selfridge £39

Miss Selfridge £65

Miss Selfridge £89 (W O W)

Topshop £55

Love £80

HOW am I going to be able to choose? It's a good job I have lots of birthdays this season as well as Christmas and New Year because I want all of these beauties! 

2 comments:

  1. Wow you have a difficult decision to make! I love the Miss Selfridge ones and the River Island :) I'm sure you'd look gorgeous in any of them x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh they're all so pretty! I love sequins for Christmas time.

    ReplyDelete

Follow me on Twitter and Instagram @Fran_Frith :)