27 December 2011

Beauty Benefits...

I am a self-confessed Benefit addict. I love their products (but I love their packaging even more!) Whenever I see a Benefit counter, I am instantly drawn in. Unfortunately it is a bit pricey (worth it) so I can only treat myself occasionally aka at the airport in duty free, or I rely on Christmas and Birthday gifts!
This year, mum did not fail me. Santa kindly bought me their brand new mascara :)

I've tried it out for you to see and thought I might as well use my other fave Benefit products as well. Take a look:

My everyday essentials. Stay Don't Stray works as a concealer and primer, it's amazing!

My new mascara!

Before....lovely

Eyes before the mascara...

...eyes after the mascara!

Lips before any gloss...

...lips after a bit of foxy lady ;)

The end. I know...my beauty ASTOUNDS you! ha! 

What I love about Benefit is even though I've applied quite a bit of make up, my face doesn't feel heavy or weighed down by it like other cosmetics can cause. 


Products used: Stay Don't Stray stay-put primer, Hello Flawless! powder cover up, Girl Meets Pearl liquid pearl, Big Beautiful Eyes eye contour kit, Ultra Shines Lipgloss in foxy lady, and They're Real! mascara.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow me on Twitter and Instagram @Fran_Frith :)