30 December 2011

Minx Nail Wraps

I've been wanting to try nail wraps for a while but I never got round to buying any, but my lovely sister got me some for Christmas so it was the perfect chance to give them a go. 

They're fairly simple to do but you need quite a bit of patience as it took a fair bit of time, but I'm sure the more you do it the easier it becomes. They come on a sheet in sets of 10, 5 for hands and 5 for feet. I had to cut some down as they were a bit wide for my nails.

Peel off the correct transfer for your nail, heat it up slightly using a hairdryer and then carefully stick them to your nail being careful not to create any creases.

Fold the overlapping edge down over your nail and then file the excess transfer off (you have to be quite rough for this bit).

And theeeere you have it! Simples. This is how mine looked:





I'll let you know how long they last!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow me on Twitter and Instagram @Fran_Frith :)