21 January 2012

Budget Splurge!

Ok, this post is a little overdue but I haven't had time to take many photos lately. But today I have!
These are some of the beauties I've picked up recently at really reasonable prices, so I'm pretty chuffed with myself!
I needed to fill my wardrobe with some day time items, as I'm constantly buying going out clothes....whoops!

Take a peek:
Burnt Orange Jumper, £14.99

Leopard Print Collar Top, £12.99

Bodycon Jersey Pencil Skirt, £12.99

Stone Eagle Top, £8.99
All Internacionale

Black Sheer Maxi Skirt with Split, £17, Miss Selfridge

So far, I've only worn the jumper out of this lot but can't wait to wear the rest. I was pleasantly surprised by cheap shop Internacionale!

1 comment:

  1. i love that orange jumper, it's soo cute and looks super cozy!! :)

    My blog: Boho Vanity

    ReplyDelete

Follow me on Twitter and Instagram @Fran_Frith :)