5 January 2012

London London London

So on Tuesday I went to London because we took my mum to see Jersey Boys as a Christmas treat. It's a musical based on Frankie Valli and the Four Seasons and it was brilliant! Definitely recommend it. That's another musical crossed off my ever-growing list :)

Oxford Street
Prince Edward Theatre
Jersey Boys Set

Now, we all know you can't go to LDN without doing a spot of shopping and although I could have spent hours in the huge Topshop, I only splashed out on one thing:

Supersoft wet look Leigh jeans by MOTO at Topshop, £40

These are really skinny black jeans but have a shine on them so they can easily be dressed up or down. They're so tight I call them my spray on jeans!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow me on Twitter and Instagram @Fran_Frith :)