30 January 2012

Motel Rocks

I looked at this dress around Christmas time and nearly bought it to wear over the festive season at some point, but I never got round to it. It caught my eye again, and I was looking for a birthday dress so I thought why not and actually got it this time. 


Motel honey mini dress, £48

However, it didn't fit very well as the bra straps showed at the back, and it came down to low at the front. You could wear it without a bra...but I don't have the assets for that! So I sent it back, and I'm going to swap it for this beauty:


Motel Amanda playsuit in green, £48

I reeeeeeally hope this one fits nicely!!!!!






2 comments:

  1. Oooh I really like the playsuit! Hope it looks good! :)
    xx
    http://changingtidesofsummer.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love motel dresses, they're so lovely for parties! x

    ReplyDelete

Follow me on Twitter and Instagram @Fran_Frith :)