28 January 2012

Topshop...you've done it again

So as well as spending a meer £90 (aaaaaah) on my hair today. I also then thought it'd be a great idea to buy myself some new clothes...even though I don't really need any of them. (But it is my birthday a week on Tuesday so I've decided I'm allowed.)

Here's what I bought:

Foil textured drop back vest, £22 and petite wet look leggings, £22.

Animal print midi dress, £28.
All Topshop.

Money can't buy you happiness, but it can buy you nice hair and new clothes....and that makes fran a very happy girl!


4 comments:

  1. Love the midi on you! And your hair looks lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the vest! & you look gorgeous in the midi. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm going to be buying the midi dress for summer, I have also given up buying new clothes too & have spent more money on food instead lol..x

    ReplyDelete

Follow me on Twitter and Instagram @Fran_Frith :)