5 February 2012

Enjoying the outdoors

My family came up to visit this weekend as it's my birthday on Tuesday. They came bearing bags of goodies, and mum bought me a Marks and Spencer cake! All of which I have to wait a WHOLE day and a bit for! I feel like I'm going to be 12 not 21!

I'm sure those of you in England have experienced the freezing temperatures this weekend, and saw the snow! Well my family bought the dog up with them so naturally we had to brace the cold to walk him. It did give me a good photo opportunity though....so enjoy :)






Photos taken at Heartsholme Country Park, Lincoln.

Safe to say I'm feeling pretty low now they've gone home :( I've had a lovely weekend. Looking forward to the week ahead though...lots of birthday outings!


5 comments:

  1. ooh birthday outings, sounds good :) Happy birthday for Tuesday :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, your dog is sooo cute! Have a good birthday too :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely pics!!I your doggie is amazing!!!
    visit my blog on http://laviecestchic.blogspot.com
    xoxo Marika

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwwww! Cute baby! (dog obviously :P )
    xx
    http://changingtidesofsummer.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these pictures they are lovely , love your blog xx

    ReplyDelete

Follow me on Twitter and Instagram @Fran_Frith :)