23 February 2012

Missguided wish list

I've blogged about this website before...I really do love it. They have great clothes at very reasonable prices! Here's what's got me excited:

(Left to Right) Jeannie Candy Striped Blouse: £21.99, Helda Studded Slipper Shoes in Black: £23.99, Tira Flat Cut Stone Rine: £6.99, Panzy Monochrome Striped Hotpants: £12.99, Samantha Long Sleeved Midi Dress: £14.99, Cindy T Bar Super High Wedges in Brown: £35.99

These are just a few of my favourites, I'm definitely buying the brown wedges as I'm in need of some new going out shoes and they're under £40! (Little hint...if you 'like' the Missguided page on Facebook you get 10% off your order!!!)

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE miss guided they have so many things i want on their. Love all the stripey stuuf at the mo xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those hotpants are hot and cheap for what they are. I'm loving stripes at the mo! x

    ReplyDelete

Follow me on Twitter and Instagram @Fran_Frith :)