5 February 2012

Winter skin miracle!

Aren't you lucky, I'm doing another post for you this evening! This one is beauty-based.

If you've read my previous posts you will have seen me moaning about my skin...it comes under the dry/sensitive category and in winter, as you can imagine, it is a pain. I'm forever buying creams that claim to 'moisturise', 'nourish' or 'replenish' skin, but they rarely deliver.

However, I am excited to tell you I may have found a winning product! It's called Eucerin Aquaphor Soothing Skin Balm, £8.50 available from Boots.




As the name suggests, it's a very thick balm which you can apply as little or as liberally as you like. It's quite greasy in consistency and I wouldn't recommend putting it on before your make up. However, I apply it all over my face before bed and when I wake up my skin feels amazing! It's soft and smooth, and I'm shocked that after the freezing weekend we've had, my skin hasn't felt dry or irritable at all.

It's like a protective barrier, and I am giving it 9/10 so far....I would give it 10 but I need to see if it continues working. If it does, I will be forever buying it!!!



4 comments:

  1. I think I've heard of this stuff before. It sounds amazing!
    xx
    http://changingtidesofsummer.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. That stuff looks good, I've been using bio oil before bed, but I'm tempted to try this out :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for this review! I should definitely try this out as winter in my country is so cold!

    XoXo
    Plami

    http://www.fashionthrill.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds good! My skin is hideous at the moment, like literally hideous!

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Follow me on Twitter and Instagram @Fran_Frith :)