13 March 2012

Go Blonder!

Ok so in the summer I took the dive into the world of blonde. I gradually got lighter and lighter and now I can't imagine myself with dark hair! The only problem to beautiful (dyed) blonde hair is the dreaded roots. I hate girls who have awful roots, so I therefore get a bit self conscious when I start seeing brown growth at the top of my head and am straight on the phone to the hairdressers!

However ladies....I have found an actual miracle! No joke....John Freida Sheer Blonde Go Blonder Lightning Spray is a Godsend.


It's £6.99 for a 100ml bottle, but I've had mine over a month and there's still about half left. 

I'm on the right hand side of this picture, and although it isn't a close up you can see that my roots are only a shade darker than the rest of my hair, and this is over six weeks since it was last dyed. Usually by this time my hair would be crying out for a touch up.

If I sound like I'm praising this product, well...I am! It's amazing and it works. So at just under £7 it's well worth it if you need to hold off that hair appointment for a few more weeks. 10/10!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow me on Twitter and Instagram @Fran_Frith :)