1 March 2012

The power of eBay

If you read my Misguided post, you will have seen the beautiful tan wedges that were on my wish list. However, they were £35.99 from that website (which I was prepared to pay as I love them). My friend pointed out that they sell the exact same style on eBay. I didn't really believe her, but I was shocked to find she was right! I found the very same pair on the auction site for just £19.99....three days later and they were in my hands!


They're pretty high, but because they're wedges they're super comfy. At just under £20 I love them more than I did before! So....definitely check out trusty old eBay if you're on the look-out for some bargain heels.

3 comments:

  1. They really are lovely & a great deal! I'm on the search for the perfect wedges for Spring/Summer, but hadn't thought of ebay - something I'll definitely be looking into now! :)

    <3 Shawna
    http://serpentinestreets.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are gorgeous shoes.. I shouldn't be allowed on Ebay, I spent waaay too much on there! xo

    http://prettypetticoats.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. they are lovely! (:

    xx

    skadiida.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Follow me on Twitter and Instagram @Fran_Frith :)