13 March 2012

Spring Wish list

I stupidly decided to give up buying new clothes for lent. This was in the hope that it would save me some money and stop me from being tempted to go out during March.
It is in actual fact not saving me money because I buy more food now instead, and I'm still tempted to go out because I've got clothes from previous months I haven't even worn yet!!!!!
In hindsight, this wasn't the best idea....but I've been good so far! And just because I can't buy doesn't mean I can't look! So here's what I'm buying as soon as Easter is good and gone!

Petite Speckle Tee Mini, £25, Topshop

MOTO Bleach Leigh Jeans, £38, Topshop
Zena Dress, £28, Motel

2 comments:

  1. Ooh lovely selection, I especially like the top one, and it may well be popping into my shopping basket!

    Karys x
    Whoisgrumblebeard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i really want that topshop dress & the print on the other one is nice!
    mantenso xx

    ReplyDelete

Follow me on Twitter and Instagram @Fran_Frith :)