2 April 2012

Glorious Green

So I went out on Saturday for the first time in what feels like an age. Uni work is slowly killing me so I needed a night out and to see all my Kent friends! It was my friends 21st party, I promised myself I would stop drinking at 1 so I wasn't hungover for London the next day...but that clearly did not happen. I just can't help myself!

Anyway, as I haven't been buying clothes in March I had nothing new to wear but I wore my gorgeous Motel playsuit for a second time and teamed it with new heels and a new necklace:

Tan Wedges, eBay.

Green Playsuit, Motel.

Watch, Michael Kors. Necklace, Dorothy Perkins.

I'm going to London for the second time this week on Wednesday for potentially exciting news (I won't jinx it). But I'm also going to hit Oxford Street...Topshop and Forever 21 being first on my hit list! Look out for some outfit posts later on this week!

8 comments:

  1. Love your shoes! I love updating an old outfit with new accessories :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the green. you are beautiful! Wish I could rock a haircut like that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The playsuit and heels are both gorgeous!
    you look lovely :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. the colour green looks gorgeous on you and i love the heels!

    Thanks for the comment on my blog
    http://thefashiondistrictnlc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh your hair is gorgeous! You look great! Plus I love your shoes

    http://ninety2wo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look so cute! Love your hair !!

    ReplyDelete

Follow me on Twitter and Instagram @Fran_Frith :)