16 April 2012

Happy Mondays

Two things I absolutely love at the moment: 1) stripes 2) shirts


So how happy was I when I saw this on the misguided website?!

Striped coral shirt, £19.99
So cheap! Plus you get 10% student discount. Can't wait until it arrives.

I'm also loving Chelsea Boots at the moment, any shape style and colour. I'm trying not to spend loads of money at the moment so had a look on eBay and found a few I liked. But whilst in town, I found this pair from Internacional:

Tan Chelsea Boots, £24.99
I adore them, they're the perfect daytime shoes and they actually only cost me £19.99 as Internacional are offering 20% student discount at the moment.

I also went to Miss Selfridge which is always a mistake with me because it's definitely my favourite shop. It's my style down to a T I could've bought nearly everything in there today. Here's some of my picks:

Petites Geo Printed Maxi Dress, £47
Petites Lip Printed Playsuit, £37

Light Wash Denim Playsuit, £36

Floral Blossom Playsuit, £35

I'm clearly loving playsuits at the moment too then! One of these items will be getting bought in the very near future...I just need to decide which one!





3 comments:

  1. I've been eyeing up that shirt as well ha-ha! I love that maxi dress too, it's so gorgeous! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love that maxi dress! so fabulous :)

    Jordan xx
    - Boho Vanity Giveaway -

    ReplyDelete

Follow me on Twitter and Instagram @Fran_Frith :)