9 May 2012

I'm back!

God I haven't blogged in ages. I'm really sorry, it was the last few weeks of uni and they were madness, I died about three times due to stress. But it's all over now...I am a free lady!!

I've relished in this freedom by going out lots, sleeping lots and watching loads of films in bed.

I also treated myself to a bit of shopping, here's my new buys:


 
Dress: Primark, £8, Boots: Internacional, £20, Bag: Miss Selfridge, £35, Belt: Topshop, Necklace: Accessorize.
Bag: Miss Selfridge, Shoes: Topshop, Satin Underwear Set: La Senza, Lace Underwear Set: Boux Avenue, Black Leather Shorts: Topshop, Aztec Nail Wraps: Topshop, Silky Blazer: Republic, Striped Blazer: Bank.

Loving both my blazers, I did go in search of a black bowler hat but no luck so I might have to browse online for one instead.

               fAR

2 comments:

  1. I adore blazers. I want to go shopping! Nothing like a bit of retail therapy to ease stress! You bought some lovely things :)

    Karys x
    whoisgrumblebeard.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your outfit!!

    http://estilohedonico.blogspot.pt/

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Follow me on Twitter and Instagram @Fran_Frith :)