23 May 2012

The sun finally has his hat on...

FINALLY after weeks of grey skies and drizzly weather, the sun is out and it is glorious! I can't believe it's basically doubled in temperature! Unfortunately I can't enjoy it as much as I'd like as I'm doing the 9-5 this week at Capital FM in Nottingham. I'm loving it though, commercial radio is really cool and quite laid back! On my first day I got to meet JLS...not bad ay!

Anyway, I've been able to nosy around the shops during my lunch and two shops have really caught my eye. Zara and Ark. Below are a few of my favourite items....maybe I'll treat myself on Friday...


Glamorous Blue & Pink Unity Shorts, £24.99, Ark Clothing.
Hearts & Bows Pink Cordelia Skirt, £21.99, Ark Clothing.
Graffic Navy Disco Leggings, £22.99, Ark Clothing. (A blatant copy of American Apparel 'Disco Pants' which sell for £70!
Hearts & Bows Purple Lady Lake Dress, £24.99, Ark Clothing.
Jersey Blazer, £49.99, Zara.
Dress with frill at the waist, £69.99, Zara.
Fantasy mini skirt, £29.99, Zara.
Wooden wedge heel shoe with straps, £69.99, Zara.

Hope you all enjoy the sunshine, I'm off to a press conference with a boxer soon....shame I know nothing about sport!



fAR



No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow me on Twitter and Instagram @Fran_Frith :)