14 June 2012

Little purchases.

Looking at my phone last night before bed, I was getting excited over the impending sunshine and 17 degree heat that was supposedly coming today. And sure enough as I woke up, sunshine was making its way through my blinds, so naturally like a true Brit I grabbed my shorts and fake tan. After non-stop rain, you have to make the most of these rarities!! 

Star Culottes, Lipsy.


Bit over-ambitious with my skimpy outfit...it really wasn't that hot. So I couldn't resist this summer sweater from H&M, £29.99.

Also been eyeing this up for a while and it was Buy one get one Half Price at Boots.
Models Own in 'Utopia' and 'Ibiza Mix', £5 each.

Trio of Rings, £3.99, H&M.

So yes, I know I said I wasn't meant to be spending money...and I really am not seeing as I'm completely unemployed right now. But not shopping makes me sad so I thought I'd treat myself. Let's just hope the stuff I'm selling on eBay gets me some money to make up for it!!



4 comments:

  1. this outfit is perrrdy! love the nails too x

    ReplyDelete
  2. that outfit is perfect! love your blog dear :)
    www.invalerie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw thanks. I'm gonna check yours out now :) x

      Delete

Follow me on Twitter and Instagram @Fran_Frith :)