5 June 2012

A Right Royal Weekend

So this Jubilee weekend saw the end of life in Lincoln for me...I officially moved out and handed my keys in on Sunday. I thought I was OK, but saying goodbye to my housemates set me off and I drove half the way home depressed and crying.

However, I'm feeling much better now I've unpacked my room and managed to fit everything back in. I've had a lovely couple of days with my family and....I became an Aunty for the first time around an hour ago :D I haven't met my little niece yet, I have to wait until tomorrow but I'm so excited I don't think I'll sleep tonight!

So it's been a very exciting and hectic few days and here's my bank holiday in pictures:



Kent girls came to Lincoln for my last night out/Empty uni room :( /Old family photo I found at home, weren't we cute/Eating an ice cream in the car while it rained!/Pretty flower mum found on our walk/Sleepy Ralph after his walk/Loving my new bowler hat


Hope you all had a good bank holiday :) Long live the Queen!







2 comments:

  1. Awh lovely pictures :) I know what you mean about moving out, gets more emotional than you would think!


    Karys x
    whoisgrumblebeard.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on becoming an auntie - how exciting. I thought the Jubilee weekend was amazing!
    http://missbbobochic.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Follow me on Twitter and Instagram @Fran_Frith :)