13 June 2012

Shoes glorious shoes!

I think Missguided is fast becoming my favourite online women's store. It's always had good stuff on there at reasonable prices, and now because it's becoming more and more popular- everything's getting better and better!

They're completely up to date with the latest trends and the prices are still affordable.

I've been trying to stay away from clothes websites as I can't spend any money, but they keep posting pictures of their gorgeous new shoe range on Facebook, so I couldn't resist and had to check it out.

These are my top 5....which took a lot of deliberation because there's so many I'd consider buying if I had the funds!!

1. Synda Chunky Platform Shoes, £40.99

2. Sezzy Suede Chunky Platform Shoes, £40.99

3. Zeya Suede Ankle Strap Flatforms, £26.99

4. Lukka Studded Platform Boots, £44.99

5. Jowell Contrast Sole Suede Brogues, £26.99

At the moment, there's a total of 335 pairs of wonderful shoes to look through. I'd say that makes it almost impossible not to find at least one pair you fall in love with! If you haven't already...check it out.







1 comment:

  1. I really love the second pair! So pretty! I have the pink flatforms :) They're really nice but a bit strange to walk in haha! x

    ReplyDelete

Follow me on Twitter and Instagram @Fran_Frith :)