10 June 2012

Weekend Update.

Hello all. I'm watching the last ever episode of Desperate Housewives and feeling very emotional! What am I supposed to do with my Sunday evenings now?!

Anyhow...an update for you all. I'm feeling much better today and have had a nice weekend with my family. My mum even treated me to these shoes on Saturday which I lurrrrve.

Black Studded Slippers, £20, Peppermint.

We went for a drive out to Broadstairs today for the most amazing food!! Highly recommend Restaurant 54 if you're ever in the area.





This week has been far too long, far too emotional and far too full of drama. Let's hope this week is a bit calmer.

I'm also getting ridiculously bored of filling in job applications so can someone just offer me an amazing job in London already please?!!







1 comment:

  1. Love the shoes! There's a Peppermint quite near me and it has the most amazing shoes!
    x

    ReplyDelete

Follow me on Twitter and Instagram @Fran_Frith :)