6 July 2012

Ankle Grazers.

So if you read my post a couple of weeks back you will know how much I was obsessing over these foral ankle grazers. They turned out to be a bit of a mission to get as I needed them in petite and they were sold out online! In the end my wonderful best friend managed to get them from London for me. So they are now mine and I love them! I wore them to an interview in Bristol on Wednesday with a new blazer and a plain white peplum top. The interview went really well, I'm hoping the outfit gets me the job!!!

Floral Ankle Grazers, £40 Topshop. Pink Blazer, £35 River Island. Black Top, Topshop Sale. Necklace, New Look. Watch, Michael Kors.







Been a bit of a hectic week as usual. Got my degree results on Monday, I got a 2:1...which is really good and I am pleased with it but I was pretty upset about it at first. Don't get me wrong, for all those who have also got a 2:1, it's fantastic. But I know how much work I put in this year, compared to others who I know put in half as much yet still came out with the same result. I suppose that's life and it's always the way but I've always had my heart set on a first and it would have just made all the hard work worth it.

But at the end of the day, I know how much I did and it's your personality and determination that'll get you through life...not a number! I've got so much varied experience which I got all off my own back and I've made the most of every opportunity I've been given. I know I will succeed in life, because I have no other option! So I know I will get to where I want to be, I'll just have to carry on working hard.  But university has been an unforgettable experience and I'm so glad I went, I've made amazing friends and have amazing memories and can't wait to graduate in September.

For all other final year students, I hope you all got what you wanted, and best of luck for your futures!

                                                        


6 comments:

  1. Lovely outfit, you have such a cute blog!

    Emma x
    http://beautyandrags.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. a 2:1 is fabulous, congrats! love these floral trousers, you look stunning!

    http://blogoftheprettythings.blogspot.co.uk/

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. what a lovely comment, thank you so much x

      Delete
  3. the floral trousers are to die for! ahh, this outfit is absolute perfect.
    xxx

    Fashionalization

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you...I'm in love with them!

      x

      Delete

Follow me on Twitter and Instagram @Fran_Frith :)