8 July 2012

Week In Photos #1.

So I noticed it's a pretty common thing for bloggers to do a week in photos post, but I haven't really done one properly yet. So I decided to snap my week for you all to see :)
Legoland key rings, My university Degree!, Nandos, Interview outfit, Union jack nails, Beach with Lizzie, Beautiful beach at home, Lunch by the canal, Pre drinks with Dan.

Jeeze looking back on these makes it seem like this week has flown by! I also booked my trip to America on Thursday. I'm leaving the UK on July 28th and returning August 21st. I'm travelling from LA to New York with Trek America, visiting so many places along the way I literally can...not...WAIT!!!!

Hope you've all had a lovely week x



3 comments:

  1. Congrats on your degree, that's brilliant! I love your pink blazer and I'm sooo jealous you're going to the US. I hope you have a fabulous time! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I'm sure I will, there'll be lots of photos when I get back for sure! x

      Delete
  2. Congrats for your degree! Lovely photos xo

    ReplyDelete

Follow me on Twitter and Instagram @Fran_Frith :)