20 September 2012

Autumn Picks.

There's certainly been a chill in the air these past few days despite the sun still being on display, and the nights are drawing in thick and fast! Thankfully, the British high street is providing us with cosy knits and stylish leather to keep us looking good and feeling warm. (I'm seriously impressed with River Island AW'12 collection!) Here's a few of my picks from some of my favourite shops:


Dark Green Belted Playsuit, £40, River Island.

Flecked Cotton Jumper, £29.99, Mango.

Studded Collar Biker, £69, Miss Selfridge.

Jainy Leather Contrast Trench Coat, £48.99, Missguided.

Jacquard Neppy Tee, £15, Topshop.

Metal Capped Heels, £24.99, H&M.

Vera Moda Burgundy & Black Culture Knit, £21.99, Ark.


I've already bought a new leather jacket but I'm also desperate for a new season parka and trench coat. There's so many different styles around I just can't choose! What are you eyeing up this Autumn?








3 comments:

  1. love the trench coat sooo much. Missguided has lots of amazing things this season x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm definitely drawn towards all the rich berry colours and of course the metal toe capped shoes.
    http://missbbobochic.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the heels and trenchcoat. Perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Follow me on Twitter and Instagram @Fran_Frith :)