8 September 2012

Black&White.

Haven't taken any outfit posts in a while...firstly because I haven't been here and secondly because it's a bit of a faff. But I had some spare time yesterday so I took some in the garden whilst the sun was here. I think Marmie quite enjoys it when I do this as he's in nearly every shot! 

White Peplum Top, Topshop. Black Bandeau Dress (worn as a skirt), Topshop. Studded Boots, New Look.

Sunglasses, Prada.




Necklace, Tiffany.


Hope you've all been enjoying the sunshine, I certainly have. Beach, cocktails, fajitas and films are on the agenda for tomorrow! :D



2 comments:

  1. love this! you look absolutely darling. I love the booties and the tiffany's necklace! I have been bad for outfit posts lately too, just gotta get back in to the routine!

    xxx emma kathleen
    fashionalization

    ReplyDelete

Follow me on Twitter and Instagram @Fran_Frith :)