28 September 2012

Primark Haul.

Had a little trip to Primark yesterday as I've realised I've got no nice thick cardigans in my wardrobe. I also got a couple of pairs of wooly tights now that it's getting colder, and a long sleeved blouse which was only a fiver in the sale!

Cream Grandad Cardigan, £12.

 Dandelion Blouse, £5.


I think the blouse was in the sale because it was summer stock, but I think it's colours are perfect for autumn- I'll be wearing it a lot this season. Also, considering the cardigan was pretty cheap it's actually really comfortable and feels a lot more expensive. Might invest in a few more! This weekend is all about nice food and watching films ready for a busy week of doing jury service starting Monday :/

Hope you all have a lovely weekend :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow me on Twitter and Instagram @Fran_Frith :)