16 September 2012

Week In Photos #3.

This is actually a week overdue but I kept forgetting to upload it. Looking outside at the grey skies and impending winter weather, it's hard to believe this time last week I'd spent a day on the beach in the boiling sun! Unfortunately the late heatwave only lasted a few days but I like to think I made the most of it. Now for chunky cardigans and gorgeous coats (speaking of which I may have bought a new leather jacket this weekend....post to follow!) If you are back at school/uni I'm jealous. Life as a graduate S U C K S!
Nell's new bib/ Kisses with Marmie/ Night out/ Graduation/ Graduation 2/ Sunbathing in September/ Amaze pudding/ Folkestone Beach/ Sunday cocktails.






1 comment:

  1. What a week! Looks like it was just lovely :) I love your blog, by the way. I'm definitely a new follower! :)

    lifeatruestory4.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Follow me on Twitter and Instagram @Fran_Frith :)