13 October 2012

Jumper Binge.

This is another Primark post primarily because that's the only place I can afford to shop in at the minute! However, I always love their winter clothes because they do the job and look nice at the same time. Yesterday I picked up this plain black chunky knit along with a multicoloured jumper, and they're both super comfy.


Chunky Black Knit, £8.


Multicoloured Knit, £14.



I teamed the black jumper with my patterned waterfall hem skirt, and put the multicoloured number with my wet looks. Think I'll be getting a lot of wear out of both of these this season!



7 comments:

  1. LOVE the multicouloured jumper!! Gonna be checking my local primark asap! Great blog :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these, I brought a nice knit from Primark myself the other week, it's my favourite!

    Lucy Xx

    http://lucyadoresfashion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're gorgeous!! Love the jumpers x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really like the outfits you put together and the pictures are beautiful! Just found your blog and you got an instant follow. Love it!
    Sam xx
    knockoutcouture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much...checking out your blog now!! x

      Delete
  5. You look gorgeous! This outfit is really stylish and elegant.

    ReplyDelete

Follow me on Twitter and Instagram @Fran_Frith :)