3 October 2012

MAC Viva Glam Lipstick.

Ok. Confession time. Until around one month ago I was in fact...a Mac virgin. Yep, really. I'd never purchased any products from the range despite it being so well-known and loved. I'm not sure why I hadn't...I love the vibrancy of their eyeshadows and lipsticks but personally find their foundation to be a bit too thick for my liking. 

Anyway, when we were in New York we visited the Mac store (in Times Square baby!) and I couldn't leave empty handed. I bought this lipstick and one of their new mineralize eyeshadows which I'll show you another time. 

MAC Viva Glam in 'Nicki'



As you can see, it's as bright as it looks!
Ta-da! (Do I look like Nicki Minaj now?)

I'm really impressed with the colour and the coverage and definitely think I'll be adding to my MAC lipstick range :)



2 comments:

  1. Ah such a gorgeous bright pink.. Looks stunning on you! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. You don't look like Nicki Minaj, haha!

    That is a perfect pink colour and looks nice on you. Nice choice!

    ReplyDelete

Follow me on Twitter and Instagram @Fran_Frith :)