18 October 2012

Topshop Haul.

Saw lots of lovely things in the Topshop sale this week. If I had the money I would've loved to buy some gorgeous summer clothes to keep for next year but I gave in to temptation and bought a full price skirt which I've been eyeing up for a couple of weeks. I did also get some sale goodies in the form of much needed jewellery!

Half price earrings, cat bracelet, earring cuff.
How cute?!



Going to Hospitality on Saturday with a Miss Emma Hobbs, can't wait for a messy night out. It doesn't finish until 6am....am I getting too old for this?! Have a lovely weekend everyoneee :)



2 comments:

  1. Topshop Jewellery is always so perfect.

    Lucy Xx

    http://lucyadoresfashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute bracelet!! I'm addicted to topshop jewellery!! Xx

    ReplyDelete

Follow me on Twitter and Instagram @Fran_Frith :)