27 October 2012

Week In Photos #6.

Oh haii lovely people. I've been so ill this week, got my annual sickness bug so couldn't eat for 4 days :( 
All better now though, and surprisingly enjoying this cold weather. I unashamedly watched my first Christmas film this week (don't say anything, it's totally allowed) and I loved every second of it. In my opinion November is pointless, so can we just skip straight through to December please?!! 

Anywhooo, here's some pictures of what I've been up to lately:

Finally got a nose ring!/ Cute Marmie/ Nell offering me a yellow ball...thanks/ Topshop kitty bracelet/ Chiquitos!/ First mince pie/ Before Hospitality/ Hospitality Kent/ Me and Emma.

Going to London on Wednesday, I'm so excited. We've got tickets to see Shrek the musical...I did really want to see Matilda but they were sold out all week :(. Shrek has had awesome reviews though and I like the films so I'm looking forward to it! Will hopefully have some new Primark and Forever 21 goodies to show you upon my return.

8 comments:

  1. Lovely photos! I love the kitty bracelet, it's so cute.

    Emma x
    http://beautyandrags.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the bracelet! Enjoy Shrek! I'm hoping to see Matilda soon!!

    lucy xo

    http://lucyadoresfashion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I may have definitely just looked through your entire blog.
    I love it! I'm a new follower :)
    Nell is absolutely gorgeous.
    Can't wait to read more of your posts.

    Charlotte xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so jealous of you going to Hospitality, I need me a D'n'B night out! My coat was £69 but I got it for £55 cos they were doing 20% off!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha aw, hospitality was awesome but I was SO ill for like 4 days after it so it has tainted my memories now! I looked on the Wallis website, I really like it I might have to try it on if I go shopping! Could have a copycat on your hands ;)

      Delete

Follow me on Twitter and Instagram @Fran_Frith :)