9 December 2012

Clothes Show Live 2012.

So yesterday me and Lois went to the Clothes Show in Birmingham on behalf of our company, Lauren's Way. I've always wanted to check it out as everyone talks about it each year but I've never really had the chance before. So when we got offered 2 free tickets we snapped them up and instantly starting researching what celebrities would be there! (I was dying to meet love of my life Jamie Laing but so did about 103848203093 other obsessed teenage girls, so unfortunately I missed him. Saddest moment EVER. But I'm over it....nearly).

Anyway...I knew the event would be big but I mean...it is BIG. The NEC in itself is a huge venue and then the Clothes Show was split into like 3 different halls which were all massive! There was so much going on and so much to see that you definitely need a good day there to do everything. 

We were really busy with Lauren's Way but I did manage to buy a really cute dress from Oh My Love which I'll post about in the next couple of weeks. 

It was a really good day and I'm glad that I can say I've experience the Clothes Show now, but I was absolutely shattered when I finally got home at 9pm! Here's some pictures from the day:

 Me and Lois with our stand.
 Pink glitter lips (doesn't show up too well, but they were amazing!)
Our products on show.
 Catwalk show.
 Amy Childs in a really gorgeous dress (but she ruined it by wearing a bling dog collar thing)
            Models.                                                                      
 Us and the boss!
Lauren with the LW team.




9 comments:

  1. Wonderful pictures!
    Really nice post. :-)

    Take a look:
    www.theredviolet.blogspot.com

    What do you think about following each other?

    Kiss, Selina & Olivia, The RedViolet

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) yeah I'll check out your blog now!

      Delete
  2. That sounds like such a fun day, I wish I could have gone - definitely going next year! Your pink glitter lips look awesome! xo

    Rosie // A Rosie Outlook

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks like a really good show, hope you had a fab time x

    ReplyDelete
  4. eeep 'well jel' about going to the clothes show, looked fabulous! <3

    //teandtwosugars.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. looks so fun! i worked at professionaly bueaty which was great!!

    http://georginagoodman.blogspot.co.uk/
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow can't believe you work for laurens way! and i was shocked at how big the clothes show was too, I'm from birmingham anyway but had never been to the nec before and was just like "woooo this HUGE!" ;) xx

    armariodedanielle.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Follow me on Twitter and Instagram @Fran_Frith :)