3 December 2012

December Cosiness

December Cosiness

December Cosiness by franleanne featuring leather loafers

The weather has definitely changed recently and waiting for trains in the freezing cold is not the one. I thought I'd put this together to show you what styles I'm liking this month. I'm so into parka coats it's getting a bit silly, every time someone walks past me wearing one I instantly want to know where it's from. Luckily, I have got my own but have to wait until Christmas to wear it. (rubbish, who's idea was that?!) I absolutely adore the Martin Margiela black coat in the bottom right, obviously cannot afford the price tag though so if anyone's seen any cheap alternatives please let me know! 

I've made a few changes to my blog because I was getting a bit bored and I wanted it to look a bit more pretty and professional, so hopefully it does a little bit! I'm really enjoying my new job now, feels like I've been there much longer than I have and I get to go to the Clothes Show Live this weekend to represent our brand...but more importantly do some celeb spotting! I've never been before so I'm really excited. Any of you going?!


10 comments:

  1. Both coats are so lovely! I need something snuggly like that for a/w! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is perfect winter attire. Though I'd be far too scared to wear those heels...or any heels on the ice... In fact I am pretty much of a pansy anyway!
    Warm chunky cosy knits are the way forward though. Love the burgundy!
    You have to wait for Christmas for your coat?-- Gift?
    Crazy! It's only 18 days to wait though! Yay!

    Great post! Great blog!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yeah I definitely wouldn't wear those heels in ice! x

      Delete
  3. Wow, amazing winter stuff, just wonderful.

    Take a look:
    www.theredviolet.blogspot.com

    Wanna follow each other?

    Kiss, Selina & Olivia, The RedViolet

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the bobble hat!! So good! Every winter requires a new bobble hat!!

    Emma x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bobble hat is amazing!! and the boots are gorgeous. sooo need a pair of those :)

    great post sweets

    Love LC

    Luckypretty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. really love this, those boots are amazing! i know its not december now, but its still freezing so it all still counts!

    i always get excited for the new season items in january when new things start coming out but looking at all the cosy lovely winter fashions just makes me want to stay in winter!


    check out my blog lovely www.sophie-lm.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, its really nice dress, but i would like to buy churdar suits. Please suggest any suitable place to buy.

    ReplyDelete

Follow me on Twitter and Instagram @Fran_Frith :)