6 December 2012

Max Factor Colour Elixir Lipstick

This new lipstick from Max Factor claims to give you 'visibly moisturised lips and gorgeous looking colour' with their breakthrough Elixir complex. I wasn't really interested in the fact it was a new product though, I was just looking for a rich coloured lipstick as my beloved Dior one is getting lower and lower :( 

At only £7.99 this was a bargain and I thought if it's rubbish at least I haven't spent that much, but actually it's completely the opposite! I wanted to do a post on it because I really have been impressed with the amazing colour and the wearability of it. It doesn't just rub off after an hour or so, the colour sort of stains your lips so even if it fades a bit it still looks like you have lipstick on. 

I got shade #853 which is 'chilli' and I love it! I carry it in my bag every day and it's my go-to lip colour now. For such a reasonable price I'm really happy I got it and will definitely will be getting some more colours in the range. If you're looking for a new lippy I highly recommend! 




Max Factor Colour Elixir Lipstick, £7.99.

14 comments:

  1. Love your blog!!
    Check out mine, and if you like we can follow eachother on Bloglovin' & GFC? Let me know and will follow straight back! Looking foward to hearing from you

    http://www.kellyjade.co.uk

    xox
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never usual like maxfactor's lip shades... I am a sucker for rimmel. But I really like this one, festive!
    Just found your blog, I am now following :)

    http://sophisticatexx.blogspot.co.uk/
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi!Thanks for you comment!You blog is lovely!
    Would you like to follow each other?Have a nice weekend!
    dailyfashiondream.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That colour looks absolutely gorgeous on you missy xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your blog and your pics! How'd you like to visit my blog too and if you like we could follow one another and keep in touch?
    Love,Nyt
    www.bighairloudmouth.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this post.You are a great blogger,with huge potential. Do you have facebook fan page?
    If you have time,come to see my blog,I think you will like it,maybe we can follow each other? Let me know :)

    www.liliemarlen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lucia, I'll definitely check out your blog :)

      Delete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I absolutely love Max Factor products (planning on doing a post about my favourite MF products this weekly actually!) I think I will go give this lipstick a try as I am always looking for one that will stain without being an actual lipstain (they always seem to dry out my lips). The colour really suits you.

    Janine xx

    http://bakeglueandtrend.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh that color is beautiful and it looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love how pigmented that lipstick is. Great color btw! it suits you! :)


    Btw, I am having my first giveaway. :) I am hoping for your participation. ^_^
    God Bless and have a great day! :)

    Much Love!
    -Jan
    http://thepiinkrouge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Follow me on Twitter and Instagram @Fran_Frith :)