14 December 2012

The Christmas Tag.



1. What is your favourite thing about Christmas?
EVERYTHING! I am the total opposite of a scrooge. I'm all for Christmas adverts in September...start them early I say! Obviously I love getting presents but I love everything else equally as much. For example, just being at home watching films, seeing family, eating AMAZING food and seeing everyone on nights out during the holidays.

2. What is your favourite makeup look for the festive season?
Red lips and metallic eyes.

3. Real of fake tree?
R E A L!!! (never had a fake one, never will)

4. Giving or receiving presents?
Hmmmm, I tend to know most of the presents I get because I tell people exactly what I want to avoid disappointment. So opening them isn't that exciting, it's just nice to be able to have them after I've known they've been in my house for weeks! I do get little surprises as well and I love opening them, but I suppose I prefer giving to see the look on people's faces if I've done a good job!

5. Do you open your presents in the morning or evening?
We normally open a few in the morning but try to save as many as possible for the evening so Christmas lasts as long as it can!

6. Handmade or bought Christmas cards?
I'm not really fussed on cards, like at all. One from card factory will do.

7. What is your favourite Christmas film?
This is the hardest question ever! If there's a Christmas film on TV, I'll watch it. Even if it's years old and ridiculously awful, I'll still watch it. The Holiday is fast becoming one of my favourite festive films, and obviously Love Actually has to be on the list! I also love the Polar Express, Elf and Home Alone 1&2.

8. What is your favourite Christmas food!
Christmas Dinner...winner! I also love brandy snaps, biscuits and cheese and yule log :)



6 comments:

  1. Oh I love The Holiday! Such an amazing film. You are so good being able to save some of your Christmas presents for the evening, even at 22 I don't think I could manage that hahaa xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd definitely agree that food is one of my favourite things about Christmas! We always open all our presents pretty much first thing, although it sounds nice spreading it throughout the day xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait for cheese and biscuits - I'm such a cheese fanatic haha!

    Robyn Mayday
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice tag I liked your blog, I follow you!
    and if you like mine I hope you like pretty follower :) a kiss!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi sweet! Nice blog you have...wanna follow each other?
    Just let me know :)
    www.gvozdishe.com

    ReplyDelete

Follow me on Twitter and Instagram @Fran_Frith :)