30 December 2012

We Love The Sales.

Grey Dropped Hem Dress, £17, Miss Selfridge.

It actually looks like I have boobs in this picture which makes a change! They're definitely not this big but I'll go with it. Got this dress as part of my successful sales shop on Oxford Street, it was only £17! I really like it, however it is really short- no bending down allowed. I managed to get quite a lot in the sales, I was chuffed as normally everything is either crap or not in my size. Need to make space in my wardrobe now though so hello eBay...


4 comments:

  1. Love that dress! I haven't really bought any clothes in the sales, I feel I need to hit town! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. just nominated you for an award! check out my blog for the details! :)

    xoxo,
    Jasmine

    ReplyDelete
  3. The dress is great,
    I love it. :)

    dearmisscoco.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh that's a pretty dress, also what a bargain! I think I need to hit the sales!

    http://astoldbyfrankie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Follow me on Twitter and Instagram @Fran_Frith :)