6 January 2013

Welcome to January

Welcome to January

Welcome to January by franleanne featuring leather pants

January is by far the hardest month, it's like what...the 6th today and I'm struggling big time. I went back to work on Wednesday and although I enjoy my job it caused me great pain to set my alarm to 6.30am again. I just feel like there's nothing to look forward to this month! It's still cold, dark and miserable and now there's no pretty lights or festive films to enjoy. It's a horrible time of year and I can feel myself taking my bad mood out on my family which is never good. I need to snap out of it! Which is why I'm currently listening to my Annie Mac playlist and thinking sunny thoughts.

This is my January wish list. I actually really want a pair of leather trousers. The dream pair are from River Island and to my luck I found size 8s in the sale on Saturday for just £25 but they had a weird mark on the back they wouldn't come off so I decided against it. The hunt continues! I've also been craving a pair of black Kickers boots for aaaaages. I'm not entirely sure why, I had a blue suede pair when I was tiny and I adored them. I think I need to fill the void in my adult shoe cupboard. 

I've also just discovered Real Techniques makeup brushes, I've read rave reviews about them and they're surprisingly cheap! I got the MAC mini brush set for Christmas and I was soo disappointed. They really were mini and the quality was awful so I'm exchanging it for just one of their bronzing brushes which I'm hoping will be good!





9 comments:

  1. Ooooh love this selection of clothes! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Real Technique brushes there brill. I'm not fussed by MAC brsuhes at all xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish it was christmas still :( I love that dress! You should deffo treat yourself to some of this :)
    Love Holly x

    ReplyDelete
  4. The leather pants and the plaid scarf are just so cuuute.

    onecurator.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Agreed about January being a horrible month, I can't wait til Spring! The Real Techniques brushes are amazing, I'd never use anything else now I'm totally converted. New follower here :) x
    www.staceykane1988.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want that Boy London crop top! Xx

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the polka dot dress it is so cute. I have so many S&G products but I still haven't tried the Breakfast Scrub - definitely going to pick a pot up ASAP! xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. The polka dot dress is GORGEOUS and the tartan dress is such a good shout. I love your blog :)

    LT
    http://promisestokeepbeforeisleep.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Follow me on Twitter and Instagram @Fran_Frith :)