7 February 2013

Check Mate.

Check Leggings, £25, Topshop.

Ooh there's enough clashing colours and patterns in this to make your eyes go funny. These are my fave clothing item at the minute, they're from Topshop and are so comfy to wear! I thought maybe I'd regret buying them as I'd struggle finding things to wear with them but I think as long as I stick to black I could wear them day or night. They were only £25 which is pretty cheap for Toppers so I couldn't not get them really. What do you reckon to them?

P.S it's my birthday today! 22 years young and even though it's not half as exciting as turning 21, I did have a good time celebrating in Lincoln last night and can't wait to open my Nike Blazers later and finally wear them!



14 comments:

  1. I love those leggings, you look so nice!
    Happy birthday :)

    Charlotte xo
    charbuckss.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have these leggings as well i absolutely love them they are so comfy! also happy birthday! and i love your shoes :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so envious of how you look in this outfit! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love those leggings, such a great fit. They look so good on!

    www.studdedkisses.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy birthday! :) I love these leggings on you, they fit you perfectly and look great with the cropped top.

    Janine xx
    BakeGlueandTrend

    ReplyDelete
  6. love these tights on you! looking fantastic. have a wonderful birthday! xxx

    emma kathleen

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like the leggings,although I wouldn't be able to pull them off, haha! They go well with the top and shoes too, and wooh for Lincoln btw! I used to live in lincolnshire, ehhe! I'm a new follower, and you can check out and follow my blog if you wish at www.rollerbladesandvintage.blogspot.com

    Tata, Leah at Amour, la fille. xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Leah, I'll definitely check out your blog :)

      Delete
  8. Those leggings are seriously amazing and they look SO good on you! your stunning girl!

    http://sarassweetstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. U look so.pretty
    http://idareyoutobefashion.blogspot.com.es/?m=1

    ReplyDelete

Follow me on Twitter and Instagram @Fran_Frith :)