12 February 2013

Flirty February

Flirty February

Flirty February by franleanne featuring a longsleeve dress

February is my birth month and therefore I couldn't resist putting the green '1991' jumper on here as that's the year I was born! Other items on the wish list include Vivienne Westwood earrings, I love all her jewellery but definitely can't afford the price tag, luckily I've found loads of great items on eBay for cheap, cheap, cheap! I love the two cute dresses from Topshop, the hearts one is especially relevant for Valentines! I'd also like to get my hands on a Cambridge Satchel as they look so chic and come in a range of colours.

What's on your wish lists this month?



9 comments:

  1. I really love that topshop crop top!

    www.studdedkisses.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the perfect wishlist! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. The pink cambridge satchel is very cute - love it :)


    www.ofbeautyandnothingness.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. neeed the 1991 jumper! I'm a 91 baby tooo :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love both those dresses! I beth they'd both be super flattering - this oculd make such a cute outfit :) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a nice collection of items! Love you're style! Followed :)
    Sophie xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely post! I have a pair of Vivienne Westwood earrings that I bought off ebay haha. I really want a cambridge satchel too but unfortunately I can't afford the price tag at the moment! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here! :( jealous of your earrings though! x

      Delete
  8. Moschino belt is on my birthday list ready and waiting for July to come around.

    www.insomeoneseyes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Follow me on Twitter and Instagram @Fran_Frith :)