11 February 2013

Oh My Love.

So I spotted this amazing shirt in my local Topshop about a week before my birthday and really loved it, I then saw it again in Bluewater but as a playsuit (again, loved it). When my sister asked what I wanted from her this immediately sprang to mind but I also liked a couple of other shirts so I sent her a selection to choose from...I was sooo chuffed to unwrap the Oh My Love carrousel shirt, I was definitely secretly wishing she got this one :) You can find it here.
Carrousel Shirt, Oh My Love, £35. Disco Pants, American Apparel, £75.

11 comments:

  1. Really like the shirt but I'm in love with those shoes! Don't suppose you mind spilling the beans on where you got them from? x Becky

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha thank you...they're from eBay! x

      Delete
    2. I'll have to have a browse. Thank you!

      Delete
  2. Wow you look great! I love your disco pants with this blouse x

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look lovely on you! If only I had the figure to pull of disco pants!

    Becky
    beckys makeup

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the look, great blog.
    Would be amazing if you could visiting my blog too, we can follow each as well other if you like? Let me know what you think!

    Dave! x

    www.malefashionuk.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. That shirt looks lovely! And goes so well with the disco pants :)
    Daniella x

    http://daniella-r.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. fabulous shirt! love the print!

    do you want to follow each other on bloglovin' and gfc? let me know.
    see you around! xx

    www.apossiblefantasy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. You you look hott!! Love that shirt xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just came across your blog and I'm so glad I did - love it! And I love this outfit, too!

    I'm hosting a giveaway this week on my blog if you or any of your lovely followers are interested :) cantshutitup.blogspot.co.uk/2013/02/giveaway-by-shorething-uk.html x

    ReplyDelete

Follow me on Twitter and Instagram @Fran_Frith :)