4 February 2013

Week In Photos #10.

Sooo what've I been up to? Had a shopping trip to Bluewater last week to pick some birthday treats for myself (22 on Thursday, it's all downhill from here!) Also had a few nights out including trips to Nottingham and Sheffield to visit friends. It's nice to have people all over the place because you can't see them all the time, and when you do it's always lovely and you realise how healthy it is to have a variety of friends in your life. 

Speaking of which, I'm visiting some more special people in my life this Wednesday as I'm going back to Lincoln where I went to uni and I haven't seen them in 5 months...some even longer! It'll feel a bit strange going back but I'm really looking forward to it, I miss little Lincoln!
Nell Shoe Shopping/ Night Out/ Thomo's Leaving Night/ Nottingham/ Reunion in Sheffield/ LOL/ Birthday Girl/ Drunken Bed Time/ Found Old Photos- My First Day At School.



4 comments:

  1. Looks like a fun week, I've never been to Bluewater, am I missing out?
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like great fun! You're very pretty xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely photos, your very pretty x

    check out my cath kidston giveaway 1stepclosereveryday.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Follow me on Twitter and Instagram @Fran_Frith :)