17 February 2013

Week In Photos #12.

WARNING: This post is food-heavy!
By the look of these photos, it actually seems like all I've done this week is eat. To be fair..that's pretty accurate. Plus I haven't been out seeing as I had a mental week last week, so instead I've been hibernating staying in and watching loads of films...two of which had Channing Tatum in and I am now fully in love with him. When he smiles I think I actually melt (boo him for being married).
It Snowed AGAIN/ New MAC Mascara (review to follow)/ Pancake Day Essentials/ Winter Comfort Food/ Beef Teriyaki For Valentines Day/ Magic Mike!/ Nachos/ Lunch With Mum/ Feet Up With Company Mag.

This week I'm finally getting my hair done, it's about a month overdue for a cut! Hopefully fitting in some jewellery shopping, a cinema trip and an evening babysitting my niece. OH and as if you didn't know already...BEYONCE TICKETS GO ON SALE THIS WEEK!!!!! 

Follow me on Instagram :) @Fran_Frith



14 comments:

  1. squashies and company, definitely my kind of relaxing! plus im your 100th follower, congrats! :D xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. mmmm some yummy foods on there!


    Be great if you could check out my 1st blog giveaway here where you could win MAC, Jewellery plus other goodies.

    And also my latest outfit post here

    Thanks! Charlie xx LurchHoundLoves.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the Magic Mike film! And I love company magazine it's such a cool magazine!
    You have a great blog, I'm now following! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mm that food looks so delish! Your week sounds a lot like how mine was!

    Hope you're having a great weekend! :)

    ♡jilly
    sorelle in style

    ReplyDelete
  5. The food looks awesome! I'm really hungry now :D
    Very cool blog :)
    Lana :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. mm the food has gotten me hungry!

    great photos

    http://www.candyliquor.co.uk
    UK High Street Fashion & Style
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow what an amazing purposes, simply loving them
    hope youll like my blog as i love your one!

    definitely keep like this and wish you the best. hope we can follow each other to stay in touch!

    www.malesclutch.blogspot.com

    Sergio,

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh god I need nachos now! Thanks for your lovely comment by the way xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I concur, boo Channing for being married to that gorgeous woman! I love Magic Mike ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great post but now I'm hungry!!!! Ha
    I got some Beyoncè tickets yaaaaaayyyy!! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I nominated you for the Liebster Award over on my blog :- http://www.sugarfixxbeauty.com/2013/02/tag-liebster-award.html

    Check it out :)

    Love Katie xo
    http://sugarfixxbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such lovely pictures. After looking at all that yummy food I can definitely say I'm very hungry now
    xxx

    http://just-a-teenage-heart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very nice pictures :)

    Http://Fashioneiric.blogspot.com

    Coline ♡

    ReplyDelete

Follow me on Twitter and Instagram @Fran_Frith :)