26 March 2013

Black and White.

I'm having a slight obsession with shirts and blouses at the moment, I bought this Zara beauty yesterday and love it! At £29.99 I thought maybe I should leave it and see if Primark have a similar style but I've been eyeing it up for weeks and decided it was worth the extra pennies! Very glad I did as it's lovely to wear and goes perfectly with my disco pants. What do you think?
Ankle Boots: Internacional, Disco Pants: American Apparel, Blouse: Zara, Watch: Michael Kors.

If you love it too, you can buy one here.

7 comments:

  1. Looking seriously beaut here Fran - I absolutely adore your new shirt. Definitely worth the slightly higher price tag. Just seen one of your older posts titled Meadowhaul, this made me giggle as a Sheffield girlie!

    Hannah cagneyandlace.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE it, I'm mad for monochrome right now x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really lovely :), Im such a sucker for Zara clothes x

    vanityrail.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooh the shirt looks lush on you! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing monochromatic shirt! I just came across your blog and I'm your newest follower :) Would you mind checking out our blog and (if you like) following back via GFC and Bloglovin'? We also have a giveaway going on right now! xx

    Blog: sixthtractate.blogspot.com

    Enter our current Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete

Follow me on Twitter and Instagram @Fran_Frith :)