10 March 2013

March Madness

March Madness


We are so close to spring I can almost smell the cut grass. However, I say this on a miserable day and overall wet weekend. The sun at the beginning of the week was enough to break out the sunnies  and imagine beach days though! Lets hope it returns soon.

I'm loving neon at the moment, especially yellows and greens. The cropped Topshop jumper caught my eye this week and I really want to buy it to wear with hotpants or my leather skater skirt. The cat T-Shirt takes my feline obsession to a new level but it.is.AMAZING don't you agree?! 

I've seen loads of people posting pics of the two new Nails Inc. polishes. They look so cool, but I'm imagining are a nightmare to remove. Anyone tried them out yet?

I love the flamingo iPhone case, I upgraded to an iPhone 5 this week but am yet to find any cute, reasonably priced cases online for it! Really excited for this months payday, there's a few things I've got my eye on but I don't want to go crazy because there's a lot of big things I need to be saving up for too. Hope you've all had good weekends. Happy Mothers day!





17 comments:

  1. that cat t-shirt is too cute! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now I'm not usually a neon fan but that cropped sweater and clutch would love incredible teamed together - great picks lovely!

    Elizabeth Daisy x

    www.candyflosscurlscupcakesandcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That kitty tee is SO cute!

    Tara
    www.thestylerawr.com
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the cat t-shirt!
    Daniella x

    http://daniella-r.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had to buy it in the end, couldn't resist :)

      Delete
  5. Awesome outfit! I love it:)

    http://theprintedsea.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the Shirt ,looks super cute :)
    follow new ,mind follow back?

    kisses <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great wishlist, love everything, especially the necklace and the iPhone case! :) XO

    Honey
    www.imhoneyy.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love it!

    http://fashionchocolate-esra.blogspot.nl/

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the jwellery and you can't go wrong with a nails inc polish!

    A little bit Unique - Blog // Facebook // Bloglovin



    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi this is a lovely blog honey I think we should follow on GFC and Bloglovin? what do you think?
    let me know I'll follow back for sure
    New post is up on my blog you should have a look :)
    oxoxoxo
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Will check out your blog right nowww :) x

      Delete

Follow me on Twitter and Instagram @Fran_Frith :)