1 March 2013

Red Lips, Checkered Hips.

Everyone in the blogging world has been absolutely raving about the new range of lip-glosses from Rimmel, and although I do like my lipstick, I find lip gloss better for nights out so I decided to try Apocalips out for myself. At only £5.99 it hardly breaks the bank and there are loads of colours to choose from, I went for 'Big Bang' as I like my reds and it really stood out. Pictures and review below, with a little outfit post.
Top & Leggings both Topshop, Necklace £5.99 New Look, Watch Michael Kors.


Apocalips in 'Big Bang'.

As you can see from the last photo, it's pretty bright! You definitely have to be careful when applying this as any mistakes will not go un-noticed. I love the colour and the fact it stays on for ages. Even when the gloss wears off a little bit, the colour stains your lips and acts as a long lasting lip stick. I'm really happy with it and think it's 100% worth the money. I'm hoping to get a few different colour from the range. Have you tried them out yet?



11 comments:

  1. I'm loving Apocolips at the moment, they're awesome
    As is this outfit, you look stunning. Those leggings are amazing

    Kerys -xo
    www.littleboblab.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look amazing! I love the leggings! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like my lipsticks and am not a big fan of gloss but I really love my red shades and this is right up my street and well what can I say I'm a giant nerd and so the name big bang is for me hahaha

    Tanesha x
    www.tanesha-marie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your leggings! I jumped on the Apocolips bandwagon and I'm eager to try more!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I knowww...I want all the colours! x

      Delete
  5. I have nominated you for a Liebster Award!
    xxx

    http://just-a-teenage-heart.blogspot.com/2013/03/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is such a good outfit i loveeee the trousers! ive heard so many good things about apocolips so will deffo need to get on it xxx

    www.fashionfumblings.com xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah you do, it's an amazing lipgloss! x

      Delete
  7. Very cute outfit. I'm very interested in trying out Rimmel's Apocalip.



    http://zubiesmusings.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I want apocalips now! But seriously, we don't have it in canada yet and I would really love to try them.

    waitealittle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Follow me on Twitter and Instagram @Fran_Frith :)