4 April 2013

White Stripes.

Got so many lovely comments about this dress so thought it would be wrong not to share it with you! It's from online store In Love With Fashion (also available in selected Topshops) and you can see it here. It caught my eye as soon as I saw it, I love the contrasting stripes and cute peter pan collar. As it's black and white you can easily add some colour, I think it would look great with a pop of neon (but that's because I love neon atm!) If you're a student you can get 15% off, look around the site for other great offers too :)
Skater Dress, £34, LOVE.

P.S I HAVE A NEW JOB! I'm the happiest I've been in a long time, things are finally going my way! I will post in more detail in a few days :)

16 comments:

  1. Eeeek love this dress! I wasn't too sure when I saw it on the site, but seeing it on you - it looks incredible!
    Congrats on you job :)!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the dress! And love your shoes too! Congrats on your job :)
    Daniella x

    http://daniella-r.blotspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The shoes were cheap cheap from eBay! x

      Delete
  3. Congrats on your job!

    Your face is amazing xx

    http://holaflo.blogspot.com.ar/

    ReplyDelete
  4. That dress is gorgeous, want!!

    Congrats on the job :D

    www.studdedkisses.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on the new job! I love that dress, too x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable dress! Oh and congrats on the new job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on the job hun! Your dress is stunning and looks fab on you! <33

    I am having an International Giveaway on my blog and I'd love it if you enter for the chance to win Chanel lipstick and some Maybelline goodies! :))

    XO,
    http://www.rosychicc.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. such a lovely dress. I've been wanting the Motel one thats sort of like that but the price tag puts me off. I may just have to buy this!
    also congrats on the jobs!! sounds exciting xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on your new job and the dress is fab..so effortless!x

    vanityrail.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations! Love the dress - you can't go wrong with stripes for spring! x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the dress! Congratulations on your new job too! xx

    loveontopxo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ah, totally loving this dress! The strips are fab and it look super flattering on you :) And congrats on the new job! xo

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete

Follow me on Twitter and Instagram @Fran_Frith :)