13 May 2013

Hollyanna.

Meet the current love of my life: 
Motel Hollyanna Dress, £35.

Sooo simple yet so nice! (Very short as well which is right up my street) The material is quite thin so it hangs really nicely. This was out of stock when I wanted to buy it which is no surprise as I'm sure it was in popular demand, but when I got the email saying it was back on the Motel site, I think I literally ran to my computer. I also managed to get £7 off making it only £28...absolute bargain for such a beautiful dress! Find it here.


22 comments:

  1. I've just ordered this! I found a 25% voucher code and figured it was meant to be x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think that's the voucher I used haha x

      Delete
  2. I love this dress, i'm seriously contemplating picking it up for my hols! you look gorgeous! stumbled upon your blog on twitter and so glad I did :) new follower!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah hiiii thanks for following, will check your blog too! x

      Delete
  3. looks fab on you xx
    http://jadegillett.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this dress on you! X

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. This dress is stunning on you! I love everything on the motel website at the moment! x

    http://aztecdoll.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, amazing dress! it looks fab on you x
    www.wldhrts.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great you managed to get some cash off of it! It suits you, I like the gradient style of it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Money off is never a bad thing! x

      Delete

Follow me on Twitter and Instagram @Fran_Frith :)