8 May 2013

May Day

May Day

May Day by franleanne featuring jumpsuits and rompers

As if we're in May...when did that happen please? This time last year I was handing the last of my uni work in and getting ready to do a month of partying. I feel like I have nothing to show 12 months later! I mean, I've done a lot and a lot has happened but it has honestly gone too quickly and I kind of wish I could rewind.

I hardly get time to blog these days and I feel bad about it, but now the weather's improving (or it was for a few days at least) maybe I can start taking photos outside. I've bought a new Motel dress which you all need to see because I'm in love with it!

So as we're heading in to summer it's only right to start thinking about holidays and festivals, so quite naturally there are some sandals and sunglasses in this month's wish-list. There's not that much colour though which is strange for me! 

Right now I am obsessed with kimonos, every time I think about summer or beach outfits a kimono over hotpants or a bikini is what I'm imagining. I'm also loving Missguided's playsuit with see through panels, they do a dress version too and normally I wouldn't go for something you need to wear without a bra but I am drawn to this style! Boyfriend jeans are very on trend and although I'd quite like a pair I'm not sure how much I'd wear them- I love them styled with heeled sandals though.

I've been pretty good with not buying clothes but I need to put some summer styles in my wardrobe so a shopping trip might be in order soon! What are you loving this month?



10 comments:

  1. Those sunnies are so cute and unique! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such nice choices and that bikini is to die for!!

    I hardly get to blog either, so annoying!xx

    vanityrail.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know...not enough time in the day! x

      Delete
  3. I have to have that black bikini and kimono for my holiday!
    Now following you on GFC and would be great to get a follow back, if you would like to follow each other? :)

    Be great if you could check out my latest post feat: how to get an ASOS dress for less

    Thanks! Charlie xx UK Fashion & Style Blog | Lurch Hound Loves

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely will have a look at your blog :) x

      Delete
  4. Love that neon bag! It would be so fun for the summer.

    http://heydahye.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't believe we're nearly half way through May either! Love this outfit with the pop of neon! x

    ReplyDelete

Follow me on Twitter and Instagram @Fran_Frith :)